A trademark is a sign protected by law, serving to distinguish goods and services of one enterprise from those of another. Besides it implies the following functions of:
There are different types of trademarks:
- Expressions, letters or numbers (wordmark),
- A picture or logo (figurative mark), as well as the combination of words and pictures (word-design mark);
- A color or a combination of colors (color mark);
- Three-dimensional shapes (3-D-mark),
- Radio-jingles or a combination of a melody (sound mark);
- Slogans and even gestures (move mark) Weiterlesen über What is a Trademark?