How to surely kill innovation...
Being active as IP attorneys and dealing with various large and small companies and helping them protect their intellectual property, we often see the internal struggles.
The following cartoon by Tom Fishburne pinpoints and clearly visualizes the problems on how and why innovative ideas are abandoned.
We thank Tom Fishburne and his "marketoonists" for allowing the use on this blog.
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 1 December 2017: Madrid Monitor takes its place as the one and only tool for tracking international trademarks
- 100th Anniversary of Bavaria (Germany) - A glance at trademarks, start-ups, innovation & events
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores
- 40th Anniversary of the European Patent Convention (EPC)
- A case of „Bounty“ hunting in Germany