14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
May 30, 2013
30. Mai 2013 - 10:21
This upcoming Munich Patent Law Conference on 14 June 2013 held in English will focus on:
"Calculating patent damages in six (6) countries, namely
Germany, United Kingdom, Netherlands, France, Japan, and USA".This unique conference is hosted by the Technical University of Munich/Chair for IP Law, the Bavarian State Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection, the Regional Court Munich I and is supported by the European Patent Office (EPO) as well as the Munich Bar Association and 30 judges from around the world are expected to attend. The full program can be found here. To register please click here on the online registration including the possibility to attend the dinner after the conference. The regular registration fee is EUR 300 and registration closes on 3 June 2013.
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores
- 40th Anniversary of the European Patent Convention (EPC)
- A backpack shape as a 3D trademark – a BoA decision of the EUIPO
- A case of „Bounty“ hunting in Germany
- A new report on the economic impact of counterfeit trade published by OECD and EUIPO