14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
This upcoming Munich Patent Law Conference on 14 June 2013 held in English will focus on:
"Calculating patent damages in six (6) countries, namely
Germany, United Kingdom, Netherlands, France, Japan, and USA".
This unique conference is hosted by the Technical University of Munich/Chair for IP Law, the Bavarian State Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection, the Regional Court Munich I and is supported by the European Patent Office (EPO) as well as the Munich Bar Association and 30 judges from around the world are expected to attend.
The full program can be found here. To register please click here on the online registration including the possibility to attend the dinner after the conference. The regular registration fee is EUR 300 and registration closes on 3 June 2013.
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 1 December 2017: Madrid Monitor takes its place as the one and only tool for tracking international trademarks
- 1 January 2020 - Changes in Classifications - Trademarks, Designs, Patents and Utility Models
- 100th Anniversary of Bavaria (Germany) - A glance at trademarks, start-ups, innovation & events
- 10th Anniversary Edition - 10 Things to Know about LexDellmeier - Past, Present & Future
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores