Meet us at Business Hub #35 at INTA
Alexandra Dellmeier and Freia Andrea Breier will represent the LexDellmeier Team at the International Trademark Association’s 141st Annual Meeting in Boston, Massachusetts, from 18 – 22 May 2019.
The INTA Annual Meeting is the world’s largest conference of trademark owners and IP professionals with a record 11,000+ participants already registered this year.
Both, Alexandra and Andrea have been to several annual meetings over the years and always treasure the opportunity to meet with international clients face to face, learn about their trademark strategies and discuss current trademark matters. By catching up with colleagues from all over the world and by constantly meeting new colleagues, Alexandra and Andrea enjoy expanding their knowledge about intellectual property issues, while at the same time also giving advice themselves on German and European Union trademark law and related issues. This year, for instance, LexDellmeier will host a Table Topic on “How much is your trademark worth? Financial Instruments on how to evaluate the value of a trademark.”
While the schedule of Alexandra and Andrea will be quite busy during INTA, they will be more than happy to welcome you at Business Hub #35 in the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, right next to the INTA registration area, to discuss trademark issues or just get to know you in person.
We wish everybody at INTA a fruitful and enjoyable time! Look forward to seeing you there – and if you cannot make it this year, reach out to us next year in Singapore…
- 1 December 2017: Madrid Monitor takes its place as the one and only tool for tracking international trademarks
- 1 January 2020 - Changes in Classifications - Trademarks, Designs, Patents and Utility Models
- 100th Anniversary of Bavaria (Germany) - A glance at trademarks, start-ups, innovation & events
- 10th Anniversary Edition - 10 Things to Know about LexDellmeier - Past, Present & Future
- Another year older…
- António Campinos will be the new EPO President from June 2018
- Arguments gone with the wind: the EGC upholds a decision concerning a potential one-letter “e” mark
- At a glance: Higher Regional Court Frankfurt a.M. rules on international competence of German courts for adverts on the Internet (Decision 6 U 3/18 of 14 February 2019)
- Best Global Brands 2018 – according to rankings prepared by Interbrand
- Brexit and its implications on EU trademarks and designs