Invitation to our Webinar 10: Brexit Update – Legal Changes in Trademark and Design Law as of 1 January 2021
On Wednesday, 9 December 2020, LexDellmeier will host the very last Webinar of 2020 on the current hot topic: “Brexit Update – Legal Changes in Trademark and Design Law as of 1 January 2021” (in English). During the approx. 60 minutes presentation, Andrea Breier and Alexandra Dellmeier will outline the effects of Brexit on IP Law and will provide you with all the information you need to know to be Brexit-prepared!
Even though the UK has already exited the EU on 31 January 2020, the EU rules still apply until 31 December 2020. And as the end of the year 2020 approaches, we want to keep you updated on all the legal changes in trademark and design law that will come into force as of 1 January 2021. So, if you wish to be Brexit-prepared – just tune in!
- Date: Wednesday, 9 December 2020
- Time: 17:00 - 18:00 (i.e. 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. German time / 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon EST)
- FREE OF CHARGE
- Registration: XING or Eventbrite or via Email on
- Language of the webinar: English
Agenda of the webinar:
- BREXIT and the legal changes as of 1 January 2021 regarding trademarks and designs
- Overview of the changes
- Q & A / Discussion
Have you missed the Webinar? Here you will soon find the PowerPoint presentation to download in PDF format as well as a link to the recording on YouTube - so stay tuned!
- 140 years of industrial property protection in Germany: Traveling through time with German Patent and Trademark Office
- 1 December 2017: Madrid Monitor takes its place as the one and only tool for tracking international trademarks
- 1 January 2020 - Changes in Classifications - Trademarks, Designs, Patents and Utility Models
- 100th Anniversary of Bavaria (Germany) - A glance at trademarks, start-ups, innovation & events
- 10th Anniversary Edition - 10 Things to Know about LexDellmeier - Past, Present & Future
- A new legal EU framework regulating Artificial Intelligence
- Another year older…
- António Campinos will be the new EPO President from June 2018
- Arguments gone with the wind: the EGC upholds a decision concerning a potential one-letter “e” mark
- At a glance: Higher Regional Court Frankfurt a.M. rules on international competence of German courts for adverts on the Internet (Decision 6 U 3/18 of 14 February 2019)