Webinar 3: Presentation and Slides - IP for Start-Ups – IP rights, computer-implemented inventions & AI on 17 March 2021
On 17 March 2021, at 18:00 – 19.30 (CET), LexDellmeier - in cooperation with Reich IP - hosted its Webinar 3 of the 2021 webinar series with the topic: “IP for Start-Ups: IP rights, computer-implemented inventions & artificial intelligence”! During the approx. 90 minutes webinar, Attorney at Law / Certified IP Attorney (Germany) Alexandra Dellmeier and Patent Attorney Dr. Jochen Reich provided participants on information Start-ups need to know, such as introduction to IP rights including trademarks, designs copyrights, computer-implemented inventions and artificial intelligence.
LexDellmeier Slides: Click here to download the LexDellmeier presentation on non-technical IP rights:
Reich IP Slides: Follow this Link for Dr. Jochen Reich’s slides.
- 1 December 2017: Madrid Monitor takes its place as the one and only tool for tracking international trademarks
- 1 January 2020 - Changes in Classifications - Trademarks, Designs, Patents and Utility Models
- 100th Anniversary of Bavaria (Germany) - A glance at trademarks, start-ups, innovation & events
- 10th Anniversary Edition - 10 Things to Know about LexDellmeier - Past, Present & Future
- A new legal EU framework regulating Artificial Intelligence
- Another year older…
- António Campinos will be the new EPO President from June 2018
- Arguments gone with the wind: the EGC upholds a decision concerning a potential one-letter “e” mark
- At a glance: Higher Regional Court Frankfurt a.M. rules on international competence of German courts for adverts on the Internet (Decision 6 U 3/18 of 14 February 2019)
- BREXIT - Webinar on Legal Changes in EU Trademark and Design Law as of 1 January 2021