Webinar 3: Presentation and Slides - IP for Start-Ups – IP rights, computer-implemented inventions & AI on 17 March 2021
On 17 March 2021, at 18:00 – 19.30 (CET), LexDellmeier - in cooperation with Reich IP - hosted its Webinar 3 of the 2021 webinar series with the topic: “IP for Start-Ups: IP rights, computer-implemented inventions & artificial intelligence”! During the approx. 90 minutes webinar, Attorney at Law / Certified IP Attorney (Germany) Alexandra Dellmeier and Patent Attorney Dr. Jochen Reich provided participants on information Start-ups need to know, such as introduction to IP rights including trademarks, designs copyrights, computer-implemented inventions and artificial intelligence.
Reich IP Slides: Follow this Link for Dr. Jochen Reich’s slides.
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 1 December 2017: Madrid Monitor takes its place as the one and only tool for tracking international trademarks
- 1 January 2020 - Changes in Classifications - Trademarks, Designs, Patents and Utility Models
- 100th Anniversary of Bavaria (Germany) - A glance at trademarks, start-ups, innovation & events
- 10th Anniversary Edition - 10 Things to Know about LexDellmeier - Past, Present & Future
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores