Country Profiles on Intellectual Property (IP) - WIPO online tool
December 28, 2012
28. Dezember 2012 - 18:32
The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, has published an online tool revealing a short and up-to-date overview on intellectual property (IP) in various countries around the world, including legal information, laws and statistics relating to - trademarks - patents - designs, - copyrights. The Country Profile Database includes WIPO members as well as non-members.
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores
- 40th Anniversary of the European Patent Convention (EPC)
- A backpack shape as a 3D trademark – a BoA decision of the EUIPO
- A case of „Bounty“ hunting in Germany
- A new report on the economic impact of counterfeit trade published by OECD and EUIPO