The 2012 Annual Report 2012 of the German Patent and Trade Mark Office
August 05, 2013
5. August 2013 - 9:40
The world's fifth largest national patent and trade mark office (GPTO / DPMA) has now published its annual report 2012 English, which includes information and statistics all around patents, trademarks, utility models, designs etc. Although the financial system in Europe is still in a tense situation, there is presently no significant impact on the number of new IP applications at the GPTO. Innovators and business concerns focus on innovation in order to strengthen their competitiveness. Click on the following links to be redirected to the GPTO's website for the full, approx. 120 page, Annual 2012 Report in ENGLISH or GERMAN.
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores
- 40th Anniversary of the European Patent Convention (EPC)
- A backpack shape as a 3D trademark – a BoA decision of the EUIPO
- A case of „Bounty“ hunting in Germany
- A new report on the economic impact of counterfeit trade published by OECD and EUIPO