Football Brands 2013 - Which one is the most valuable one in the world?
Bayern München - meanwhile the no. 1 football brand in the world.
Needless to say, as a Munich based IP an trademark law firm and enthusiastic football fans, it is an absolute "must" that we report that our city's team has climbed to the top of the most valuable football brands in the world. Bayern Munich just recently won the Champions League Final in London on May 25, 2013 - Europe's premier football tournament.
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores
- 40th Anniversary of the European Patent Convention (EPC)
- A case of „Bounty“ hunting in Germany
- A new report on the economic impact of counterfeit trade published by OECD and EUIPO
- Adidas officially earning its stripes