German Innovation Prize - 250.000 EUR to be awarded
For the 17th time the German Innovation Prize (in German: "Deutscher Zukunftspreis - Preis des Bundespräsidenten für Technik und Innovation") has been launched. The winners of this renown prize will be handed over by the German Federal President and will receive 250.000 EUR.
DEADLINE TO PARTICIPATE: 2 December 2013
All ideas and inventions must be handed in latest by 2 December 2013. For more information on who can take part and what other prerequisites there are, please see the website (in German only) of the German Patent and Trademark Office, who is supporting this innovation prize or the website of the "Deutscher Zukunftspreis" (also in German only) itself.
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores
- 40th Anniversary of the European Patent Convention (EPC)
- A case of „Bounty“ hunting in Germany
- A new report on the economic impact of counterfeit trade published by OECD and EUIPO
- Adidas officially earning its stripes