Invitation: Legal Insight – Intellectual Property in a Nutshell – Webinar organized by START Munich e.V.
On 3 December 2020, the independent student initiative at the Technical University of Munich (TUM), START Munich e.V., is organizing a webinar on the topic: “Legal Insight – Intellectual Property in a Nutshell” for #startups. The focus of the webinar is set on how to protect trademarks, designs, copyrights and (software) patents. The speakers of this event are #Alexandra Dellmeier (Attorney at Law and Certified IP Attorney) at #LexDellmeier and Dr. Jochen Reich (German and European Patent Attorney, Ph.D.M.Sc. in Computer Science) from the IP firm Reich-ip.
- Date: Thursday, 3 December 2020
- Time: 18:00 – 20:00
- Registration: Eventbrite
- Organizer: START Munich e.V.
- Free of charge
Alexandra Dellmeier, Attorney at LexDellmeier
- Attorney at Law / Certified IP Attorney
- 23 years of IP experience with a focus on trademark, designs and copyrights
- Passionate about Intellectual Property and startups
Dr. Jochen Reich, German and European Patent Attorney at Reich-ip
- Ph.D. M.Sc. Computer Science and Patent Attorney
- 13 year of IP experience
- Expert in protection of software & software patents, E-mobility, mobile technology/telecommunications and computer hardware
- 140 years of industrial property protection in Germany: Traveling through time with German Patent and Trademark Office
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores
- 40th Anniversary of the European Patent Convention (EPC)
- A case of „Bounty“ hunting in Germany
- A new report on the economic impact of counterfeit trade published by OECD and EUIPO