LexDellmeier - 2011 Winner - Category: "Trade Marks Law Firm of the Year in Germany"
LexDellmeier is thrilled and proud to announce that our firm is the winner of the Finance Monthly Law Award 2011 in the category "Trade Marks Law Firm of the Year in Germany".
Just a couple of days ago we were informed by Finance Monthly, a leading magazine for chief executive officers, chief financial officers, corporate tax directors, investment professionals, lawyers, professional advisors, government organisations and academics.
We take the opportunity to thank all of the people - clients and colleagues - who have voted for our firm. Special thanks goes to our incredible hard-working team. Without such a great and enthusiastic staff of trademark, design, copyright and domain name specialists, our IP boutique would not be where it stands today.
LexDellmeier focuses on the relationship with its clients' and their needs. We strive to understand the clients' business so we can be their “strategic partners”. Combining out-of-the-box thinking with technical excellence, proactive trademark strategies and clear communication to maximize the clients' trademark and IP portfolio is what we do best.
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores
- 40th Anniversary of the European Patent Convention (EPC)
- A case of „Bounty“ hunting in Germany
- A new report on the economic impact of counterfeit trade published by OECD and EUIPO
- Adidas officially earning its stripes