WEB Seminar: AI and Intellectual Property
On 6 July 2021, the “Bundesverband mittelständische Wirtschaft e.V.” (Federal Association of medium-sized businesses) hosted a webinar on the topic "AI and Intellectual Property". At this Event, sponsored by ANAQUA, the speakers looked at the topic from different angles and provided very interesting insights into the latest developments in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and their impact on IP processes.
I. Alexandra Dellmeier introduced the topic by providing an all-around view of the European Union's new draft regulation published on 21 April 2021. Click here for the slides in English.
II. Jonas Delkurt is an experienced IP Software Specialist and works for ANAQUA as a Solution Consultant in London. He answered questions about what artificial intelligence is exactly, where it can be used and the aspects are important with respect to artificial intelligence.
III. Dr. Andreas Gallasch is CEO of Software Factory. He spoke on the topic of "AI used in Industrial Production". In particular, he addressed the goals pursued using AI in production and the possible applications.
IV. Dr. Bernd Haberlander is a (European) Patent Attorney at the law firm Hinkelmann. His contribution to the webinar focused on the question of whether AI is reliable.
To watch the entire webinar in German, please click here.
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores
- 40th Anniversary of the European Patent Convention (EPC)
- A backpack shape as a 3D trademark – a BoA decision of the EUIPO
- A case of „Bounty“ hunting in Germany
- A new report on the economic impact of counterfeit trade published by OECD and EUIPO