WIPO’s 2013 Report: Reputation and Image of Brands in the Global Marketplace
February 26, 2014
26. Februar 2014 - 15:30
The WIPO 2013 Report was published recently and reveals new statistics and information about the great influence and importance of brands in our society, in the global economy and with resepct to innovation infrastructure. Conclusion The report contains about 140 slides and contains too much information to summarize here. But, we can only recommend you to take a look at the full report.
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores
- 40th Anniversary of the European Patent Convention (EPC)
- A backpack shape as a 3D trademark – a BoA decision of the EUIPO
- A case of „Bounty“ hunting in Germany
- A new report on the economic impact of counterfeit trade published by OECD and EUIPO