NEWS on International Designs: CANADA can now be designated
On 5 November 2018, Canada became a contracting party to the Hague Agreement. As of this day, the users of Hague System are newly allowed to designate Canada in their international design application.
In the international design application, the applicant can name all countries that are parties to the Hague Agreement. The total number of contracting parties is now 70, including Germany, United States of America, United Kingdom, Russian Federation, BENELUX countries, Switzerland etc.
For the whole list of contracting parties, please click here.
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 1 December 2017: Madrid Monitor takes its place as the one and only tool for tracking international trademarks
- 1 January 2020 - Changes in Classifications - Trademarks, Designs, Patents and Utility Models
- 100th Anniversary of Bavaria (Germany) - A glance at trademarks, start-ups, innovation & events
- 10th Anniversary Edition - 10 Things to Know about LexDellmeier - Past, Present & Future
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores