LexDellmeier Webinar Series 2020: all about trademarks, designs, copyrights and patents -> Start: 29 April 2020 (free of charge)
Turbulent times require innovative ideas and solutions. The difficult situation surrounding the Corona crisis is forcing countless companies to send their employees to their home office. We believe it is important to see this as an opportunity to use the time wisely and use some of the time for further education and training in the field of intellectual property (IP) rights. The 10 webinars spread over the year 2020 are partly aimed at beginners and partly at advanced learners and are held in German or English. All dates and registration options are listed below.
PARTICIPANTS - to whom the webinars are addressed:
- Start-ups & Founders
- Managing directors / CEOs of small, medium-sized or family owned or industrial companies
- IP lawyers, patent law clerks, paralegals, trademark administrators etc.
- Heads of research and development departments
- Legal Departments
- Inventors and other interested person
REGISTRATION - free of charge:
You can register for the webinars on XING or Eventbrite free of charge. You will find the respective registration links below the webinar announcement.
ALL DATES AND TOPICS OF THE WEBINAR SERIES 2020:
29 April 2020, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: Trademarks, Designs, Patents - Overview (in German)
29 April 2020, 14:00 p.m. to 15:00 p.m.: Update MaMoG - Changes from 1 May 2020 and update Brexit (in German)
27 May 2020, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: Trademark Law - 1 x 1 (in German)
27 May 2020, 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: Trademark Law - Basics (in English)
17 June 2020, 17:00 p.m. to 18:00 p.m. (5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. German time - 11:00 am - 12:00 noon EST (US-Standard Eastern Time) Brand Value & Financial Instruments (in English)
1 July 2020, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: Design Law- 1 x 1 (in German)
1 July 2020, 17:00 p.m. to 18:00 p.m. (5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. German time - 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon EST (Standard Eastern Time): Design Law - Basics (in English)
7 October 2020, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: Trademark Law advanced - for advanced users: Preservation of the trademark (in German)
25 November 2020, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: Design law advanced - for advanced users: Strategic considerations for registration (in German)
9 December 2020, 17:00 p.m. to 18:00 p.m. (5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. German time - 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon EST (Standard Eastern Time): BREXIT update - Legal changes in trademark and design law as of 1 January 2021 (in English)
Documents / confirmation of participation:
The documents/slides will be sent to the participants by email or for download (via link) after the respective webinar. Upon request, we will also gladly issue a confirmation of participation.
Alexandra Dellmeier, Attorney at Law and Certified IP Attorney
F. Andrea Breier, LL.M., Attorney at Law
Karolin Ernst, Attorney at Law
LexDellmeier - Intellectual Property Law Firm
Nymphenburger Str. 23
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 1 December 2017: Madrid Monitor takes its place as the one and only tool for tracking international trademarks
- 1 January 2020 - Changes in Classifications - Trademarks, Designs, Patents and Utility Models
- 100th Anniversary of Bavaria (Germany) - A glance at trademarks, start-ups, innovation & events
- 10th Anniversary Edition - 10 Things to Know about LexDellmeier - Past, Present & Future
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores