Best Retail Brands 2013
Interbrand, started in 1974 with its approximately 40 offices around the globe, is one of the biggest and oldest brand consultancy companies around the world. Every year, Interbrand conducts and publishes various studies relating to brands, their value and the impact on companies and consumers.
The most recent study published relates to the "Best Retail Brands 2013", which does not just give an in-depth sight, but, also and overview of different countries, including the USA:
For a full overview of the 2013 report please be referred to Interbrand's website and link.
Of course, the report is broken down into various countries, which focuses on the brands in that country.
German readers may be interested to see the top 10 retailers revealed in GERMANY, which include Aldi, Lidl, Edeka, Media Markt, Kaufland, dm, REWE, OBI, Netto and Douglas.
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores
- 40th Anniversary of the European Patent Convention (EPC)
- A case of „Bounty“ hunting in Germany
- A new report on the economic impact of counterfeit trade published by OECD and EUIPO
- Adidas officially earning its stripes