Conference: New Top Level Domains - Munich, 26 - 28 October 2013
ICANN will launch more than 1,000 new Top Level Domains (TLDs). Starting in early 2014, new TLDs like .shop, .web or .hotel will have a huge impact on how we find and distribute information online.
From a trademark perspective the question is: How can I protect my brand? What do I need to know before the launch of the new TLDs? What can I do? What mechanisms exist? All these legal, technical and strategic questions will be discussed in-depth at the upcoming newdomains.org Munich Conference on new TLDs from 26 - 28 October 2013.
Keynote speaker of the conference is ICANN's President and CEO, Mr. Fade Chehadé. This conference is hosted by united-domains AG and under the patronage of the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology. The two day agenda consists of workshops relating to Brand Risk Manangement, Marketing & Google's gTLD Strategy to ICANN's policies and contracts.
For more information and in order to sign up, please see: www.newdomains.org
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores
- 40th Anniversary of the European Patent Convention (EPC)
- A case of „Bounty“ hunting in Germany
- A new report on the economic impact of counterfeit trade published by OECD and EUIPO
- Adidas officially earning its stripes