Did you know... 46% of a Company's Value derives from Trademarks?
It is an astonishing figure - and not many people realize this: But, on average, approx. 46% of a company's value is made up and derived from trademarks - and that is one of the major reasons why companies should protect their brands - and register them.
The average value differs from industry to industry. We have taken the opportunity and show the following slide with the kind permission from BRAND NETWORKS, a Munich-based company with many years of expertise in the field of brand consulting.
As a brand owner, it is extremely important to understand the value of a trademark - and that and why it needs to be protected - it is one of your company's most valuable assets!
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores
- 40th Anniversary of the European Patent Convention (EPC)
- A case of „Bounty“ hunting in Germany
- A new report on the economic impact of counterfeit trade published by OECD and EUIPO
- Adidas officially earning its stripes