Football Brands 2014 – FC Bayern München is still No. 1
December 05, 2014
5. Dezember 2014 - 8:00
Brand Finance Football 50 is an annual study conducted by one of the leading brand valuation and strategy consultancies. The study determines which of the word largest football clubs have the most powerful and valuable brands. As you can see below, this year FC Bayern München maintained its No. 1 position with a brand value of 896 million US-Dollars. This year's Champions League Winner, Real Madrid, and the UK football club, Manchester United, follow on second and third position. Bayern München made its way up to the top and reached ist No. 1 position for the first time last year.
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores
- 40th Anniversary of the European Patent Convention (EPC)
- A backpack shape as a 3D trademark – a BoA decision of the EUIPO
- A case of „Bounty“ hunting in Germany
- A new report on the economic impact of counterfeit trade published by OECD and EUIPO