INTA Roundtable in Munich on 14 March 2013
The International Trademark Association (INTA) and the German Patent and Trademark Office (DPMA) organized the first Roundtable for qualified employees and staff. It was designed specifically for Paralegals and Trademark Administrators to learn the role, responsibilities and career of a U.S. paralegal and receive an update on the drafting of list of goods and services and an update of current issues at the DPMA. There were 70 participants.
Speakers / Host : Barbara Preißner, Dr. Senta Bingener und Martin Sebene (DPMA)
Guest Speaker: Karen Holme (Manager, Intellectual Property Sunkist Growers, Inc.)
Moderator: Alexandra Dellmeier (LexDellmeier IP Law Firm)
We especially thank Karen Holme for coming from the US to this event. And, of course, we thank the DPMA for hosting this event at their Munich headquarters and making this Roundtable a very special event for everyone!
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores
- 40th Anniversary of the European Patent Convention (EPC)
- A case of „Bounty“ hunting in Germany
- A new report on the economic impact of counterfeit trade published by OECD and EUIPO
- Adidas officially earning its stripes