INTA/DPMA mini-seminar held for TMAs in Munich, Germany on 28 January 2016
February 02, 2016
2. Februar 2016 - 14:41
The TMA Committee has kicked-off the year 2016 with a fantastic event. On Thursday, 28 January 2016, a mini-seminar was organized by the International Trademark Association (INTA) and the German Patent and Trademark Office (DPMA) in Munich, Germany. The seminar was specially developed for Trademark Administrators (TMAs) and Paralegals in Germany.
- Promoting INTA and the work of the German TMA Committee;
- An update from the German Patent and Trademark Office (DPMA);
- The role and challenges of a paralegal working outside your country at another office and how to use this to enhance your career;
- The challenges and views on running a trademark portfolio in-house;
- What you need to know about preliminary injunction proceedings (PI´s) in trademark cases in Germany.
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores
- 40th Anniversary of the European Patent Convention (EPC)
- A backpack shape as a 3D trademark – a BoA decision of the EUIPO
- A case of „Bounty“ hunting in Germany
- A new report on the economic impact of counterfeit trade published by OECD and EUIPO