Visionary Inventors - LexDellmeier supports World IP Day on April 26, 2012
Visionary inventors have and will continue to revolutionize our world with their outstanding ideas. Curiosity, knowledge and determination of individuals are the basis for every great innovation.
As an IP boutique firm headquartered in Munich, Germany - home of the German Patent and Trademark Office (GPTO) and the European Patent Office (EPO) - we take the opportunity to help support and promote this year's IP Day.
In honor of the past and future inventors, the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) has picked as this year's theme for the World Intellectual Property Day coming up on April 26, 2012 "Visionary Inventors" - as revealed on the official poster which we have posted here.
Albert Einstein once said: “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere”. From an economic point of view and with the increasing importance of knowledge as a driving force for innovation, IP rights are becoming more and more important. In the 21st century the challenges do not just include mastering economic recessions. Some of the main challenges include finding innovative solutions to significantly improve environmental protection and the use of natural resources, to secure food and health for a growing number of inhabitants on earth, et cetera. In all of these areas, human creativity, imagination and inventiveness will be essential to finding solutions for a sustainable future.
If you also want to support the World IP Day, please find more and detailed information at WIPO's website including the call to join in on WIPO's Facebook page in order to share your thoughts about innovators who inspire you and to tell us about
- an innovation which has improved your life
- a visionary inventor or creator whom you admire
- an innovator in your community who has made a difference.
LexDellmeier is supporting this great event. We hope you join in, too!
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores
- 40th Anniversary of the European Patent Convention (EPC)
- A case of „Bounty“ hunting in Germany
- A new report on the economic impact of counterfeit trade published by OECD and EUIPO
- Adidas officially earning its stripes