Where GOOD IDEAS come from?
We all want to be more creative, come up with better ideas and want our organizations to be more innovative. The question is: How can we achieve these goals? Be inspired by Steven Johnson's video which gives a great insight on "WHERE GOOD IDEAS COME FROM".
Watch the video and you will get a sense and understanding what needs to be done in order to create an environment that allows good - or even great - ideas to develop.
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores
- 40th Anniversary of the European Patent Convention (EPC)
- A case of „Bounty“ hunting in Germany
- A new report on the economic impact of counterfeit trade published by OECD and EUIPO
- Adidas officially earning its stripes