World Intellectual Property Day - 26 April 2013
Every year on April 26, the World Intellectual Property Day is celebrated in order to promote intellectual property (IP).
The World Intellectual Property Office's (WIPO's) member states designated April 26 – the day on which the WIPO Convention came into force in 1970 – as World IP Day with the aim of increasing general understanding of IP, including trademarks, designs, patents, utility models etc.
Each year, a special topic and focus is picked. This year's World Intellectual Property Day 2013 focuses on Creativity - the Next Generation.
For more information on this day and the different activities around the world, please see WIPO's website.
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores
- 40th Anniversary of the European Patent Convention (EPC)
- A case of „Bounty“ hunting in Germany
- A new report on the economic impact of counterfeit trade published by OECD and EUIPO
- Adidas officially earning its stripes