World Intellectual Property Day- Digital Creativity: Culture Reimagined
February 16, 2016
16. Februar 2016 - 7:57
Every April 26 – the day on which the World Intellectual Property Office (WIPO) Convention came into force in 1970 – the World Intellectual Property Day is celebrated to promote discussions of the role of intellectual property in encouraging innovation and creativity. The WIPO’s member states designated this day with the aim of increasing the general understanding of intellectual property, including trademarks, copyrights, designs, patents, utility models etc. Each year, a special topic and focus is picked. here. Also, join the World IP Day discussions on Facebook and Twitter – and use the #worldipday hashtag in your posts. For more information about the World Intellectual Property Day 2016, press here.
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores
- 40th Anniversary of the European Patent Convention (EPC)
- A backpack shape as a 3D trademark – a BoA decision of the EUIPO
- A case of „Bounty“ hunting in Germany
- A new report on the economic impact of counterfeit trade published by OECD and EUIPO