INTA Annual Trademark Meeting 2016
Each year, top intellectual property professionals gather from all around the world to attend an yearly event organized by the International Trademark Association (INTA). This year, the 138th INTA Annual Meeting was held in Orlando, Florida, from 21 May to 25 May 2016. It was a proud moment for INTA, as the number of registrants surpassed the 10 000 milestone, making this the largest meeting in INTA´s history. Of course, LexDellmeier IP Law Firm attended the conference and continues to support INTA´s efforts by serving as a committee member on the Public Media Relations Committee. The Committee´s aim is to educate persons who do not deal with intellectual property on a daily basis.
The Annual Meeting is more than just a business event. With its diverse program it is considered to be the meeting point for all professionals working in the field of intellectual property, in order to learn something new, create new contacts and participate in the outstanding educational sessions on trademarks, designs and copyrights.
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 1 December 2017: Madrid Monitor takes its place as the one and only tool for tracking international trademarks
- 1 January 2020 - Changes in Classifications - Trademarks, Designs, Patents and Utility Models
- 100th Anniversary of Bavaria (Germany) - A glance at trademarks, start-ups, innovation & events
- 10th Anniversary Edition - 10 Things to Know about LexDellmeier - Past, Present & Future
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores