Legal Trainee at LexDellmeier Intellectual Property Law Firm
My name is Hanna Lahtela and I am a 25-year-old law student from Finland. I will be working as a Legal Trainee at LexDellmeier Intellectual Property Law Firm from January until the end of June 2019.
My interest in IP law started even before I was accepted to law school. One of our books for the admission test was about IP law and I received a strong basic knowledge already at that point. I am studying my fifth and final year at the University of Helsinki and my interest in IP law has just increased year by year. In 2016, I participated in the annual Nordic IP Moot Court Competition in a team of three persons. Currently I am working on my Master’s thesis regarding trademarks that are contrary to public order or morality.
I have previously worked as a trainee in two law firms in Helsinki, assisting lawyers with various assignments relating to IP law. I am excited about working with IP law related matters also in Munich. This traineeship is an excellent opportunity to widen my knowledge in this field. My goal is also to maintain and practice my German language skills during the traineeship. This is my second time living in Germany, as I have studied one semester as an Erasmus exchange student at the University of Freiburg in 2016. I really enjoyed studying in Germany, and this spring will certainly be just as great.
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 1 December 2017: Madrid Monitor takes its place as the one and only tool for tracking international trademarks
- 100th Anniversary of Bavaria (Germany) - A glance at trademarks, start-ups, innovation & events
- 10th Anniversary Edition - 10 Things to Know about LexDellmeier - Past, Present & Future
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores
- 40th Anniversary of the European Patent Convention (EPC)