Webinar 3 & 4 - Trademark Law Basics (German: Markenrecht 1 x 1) - Presentations and YouTube
As announced, LexDellmeier IP Law Firm has On Wednesday, 27 May 2020, LexDellmeier held it two webinars no. 3 and 4 "Trademark Law Basics" (in German: Markenrecht 1 x 1). We are delighted to have had 90 participants attend the webinars. Below you will find the agenda of the webinar(s) as well as the presentations (PPTs in German and English) to download as well as a link to the webinar (in German only) which was recorded and released on YouTube on 26 May 2020.
PowerPoint in German to download:
PowerPoint in English to download:
YouTube Link to watch webinar (in German: "Markenrecht 1 x 1"): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIvCkgNUsxU
Content of the Webinar "Trademark Law Basics":
I. Introduction – What is the economic value of a trademark?
II. What is a trademark from a legal point of view?
III. How can a trademark right be acquired?
IV. What benefits can be derived from a trademark?
V. LexDellmeier online trademark application
VI. Q & A
VII. Conclusion and outlook on the next webinars
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 1 December 2017: Madrid Monitor takes its place as the one and only tool for tracking international trademarks
- 1 January 2020 - Changes in Classifications - Trademarks, Designs, Patents and Utility Models
- 100th Anniversary of Bavaria (Germany) - A glance at trademarks, start-ups, innovation & events
- 10th Anniversary Edition - 10 Things to Know about LexDellmeier - Past, Present & Future
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores