What is BRANDING really about?
We thought we should share this great video on BRANDING with you. It was produced in 2011 by MSc Brand Leadership team at Norwich Business School, University of East Anglia.
In essence, a BRAND is a "stamp of ownership" - making people aware that it is "YOURS".
But remember, in Germany, the EU as a whole (Community/EU trademarks) and in most of the EU national member states it is necessary to actually REGISTER the trademark with the responsible trademark office(s). Contrary, e.g. to the US system, mere use of a trademark does not grant protection or rights. Be careful, ask an expert, seek advice and register your BRAND.
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores
- 40th Anniversary of the European Patent Convention (EPC)
- A case of „Bounty“ hunting in Germany
- A new report on the economic impact of counterfeit trade published by OECD and EUIPO
- Adidas officially earning its stripes